Working For The Community
- Organize and promote the Jim Davis Beautification Day to be held on Saturday, June 28, 2015. (Sponsor: Maury Edwards/Joan Snyder.)
- Participate in the “I Love America Parade” on Thursday, July 4, 2015. (Sponsor: Maury Edwards/Brent Palmer).
- Investigate the aspects of planning, design and construction for a dog-friendly park in Hacienda Heights. (Sponsor: Jeff Yann/Joan Licari).
- Participate in new membership projects and activities. (Sponsor: Henry Gonzales).
- Coordinate with agencies involved with the recreational park development at the Puente Hills Landfill site. (Sponsor: Jeff Yann).
- Establish guidelines for future annual meetings, and community recognition awards. (Sponsor: Mike Williams).
- Develop strategies to for raising additional funds for HHIA to meet future expenditures. (Sponsor: Lucy Pedregon).
- Identify and list past HHIA accomplishments to date and utilize this information for publications, membership forms, etc. in English, Chinese and Spanish. (Sponsor: Jeff Yann, Mike Williams).